Wednesday, September 23, 2009

a recent conversation

Preface: We are in the car right after lunch running to the post office. My kids always think they need to get food in the car.

Brody: "But mom...(as whiny as one can possible get)...Im more hungrier...

Mom: "Brody you can't be hungry - you just ate a huge lunch"

Brody: "I need a snack...I can't just eat my boogers"

5 comments:

Trent & Emily Davies said...

That's hilarious!! Kids always say that funniest things!!

Amy and William said...

Give him a snack...please! That is so funny, but gross.

Lindsey and Ben said...

That is hiliarious!

Lisa said...

Well, I certainly hope not! They're not as filling.

Anonymous said...

PLEASE teach him the English word "boogies" so it doesn't sound so gross! You have to admit that not everyone would come up with that response. Makes you wonder what pre-school is teaching him.

Love,
Aunt Marilyn