Monday, September 14, 2009

From Baby to Big Girl...

in one not so swift cut...The Before
The After


...and for any who might be concerned, her lovely little locks in the back were untouched (and will remain that way as long as my opinion counts) Her hair is so used to the "comb over" that it is tending to go that way even after the cut...hopefully it relaxes and hangs better. I just felt so bad that her hair was always getting in her eyes...plus she is stinkin' cute!

3 comments:

Stephanie Leigh said...

NO- no way. She can't be so grown up already! I only left like 2 weeks ago. That is such a cute haircut on her. She's such an adorable little lady.

Amy and William said...

I think it is so stinkin cute! I also think that it is funny that Aiden has had 3 haircuts in 12 months to her 1 in 20 months! I agree with Aunt Stephanie...Ella you are an adorable little lady and we love and miss you all VERY much! OXOX Aunt Amy

Anonymous said...

It's just not right to be so grown up already. Love the hair cut...and glad to hear the curls are still intact.

Love,
Aunt Marilyn