Oh yes, and I remember your cake. It was one of the best I've ever had at a wedding!Congrats!
Happy Anniversary! You both are so cute, then and now.
So I guess it's official, I'm a blog stalker! Is it really stalking if you were going to give it to me anyway? :) Happy Anniversary to the Burtons!! I hope you have a fun weekend.
CUTE!! Happy Anniversary!! I love the picture and yes, you two look like babies!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Oh yes, and I remember your cake. It was one of the best I've ever had at a wedding!
Congrats!
Happy Anniversary! You both are so cute, then and now.
So I guess it's official, I'm a blog stalker! Is it really stalking if you were going to give it to me anyway? :) Happy Anniversary to the Burtons!! I hope you have a fun weekend.
CUTE!! Happy Anniversary!! I love the picture and yes, you two look like babies!
Post a Comment