Sunday, January 24, 2010

Dallas World Aquarium

On Friday before Amy and Aiden had to fly home we all went to the Dallas World Aquarium. I have to say I was pleasantly surprised at how cool it was. We went to the Long Beach Aquarium last summer and that was neat - but the Dallas one was better! It was like an indoor rainforest with plants and waterfalls. There was a sloth hanging out right above the walkways and turtles lined the pathways too. It wasn't your typical look into the tank - type aquarium.
Aiden reaching out to touch the glass on the Anaconda's aquarium. It was cool because it was moving and we saw it go from land to in the water swimming.
Grandma showing Ella and Aiden the sting rays.
The Gang (minus Will and Brandon - our tireless providers who worked while we played & Aunt Stephie who is working her tail off to get her diploma at BYU in April)
These two cuties have officially outgrown the double stroller (by virtue of fighting with each other and fighting with me to ride in it). Am I ready for two kids to be walking instead of being buckled down? The answer: NO.
Ella with a Jaguar (not your typical aquarium animal!)
Me & My Kidos
Thanks again Grandma and Grandpa for a FUN day!

3 comments:

Stephanie Leigh said...

Umm I think you were missing another gang member.

Natalie said...

Let me just say...your kids are looking so grown up these days. And no stroller? Good luck! :)

Katie said...

I am impressed you were without the stroller. We are getting to that too. I don't like it! I LOVE the Dallas Aquarium. It's been awhile since we've been, but still on my list of favorite places.