Hahaha!!
Hahaha...you can't help but laugh at this! I am sure it was a nightmare to clean up but that look on her face is priceless!!
This cracks me up. I love the face she is making!
That is pretty funny! I don't know if I would have been laughing at the time if I were in your shoes, but something you can laugh about later!
Seems like she may have gotten a little of her mommy in her!
Hey--it could have been worse. She could have tried Baker's chocolate. That would ruin her forever!Love,Aunt Marilyn
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Hahaha!!
Hahaha...you can't help but laugh at this! I am sure it was a nightmare to clean up but that look on her face is priceless!!
This cracks me up. I love the face she is making!
That is pretty funny! I don't know if I would have been laughing at the time if I were in your shoes, but something you can laugh about later!
Seems like she may have gotten a little of her mommy in her!
Hey--it could have been worse. She could have tried Baker's chocolate. That would ruin her forever!
Love,
Aunt Marilyn
Post a Comment