Both kids had their well-visit with the doctor after their birthdays...they are doing well and growing like weeds! I have to say the 4 year visit sort of stinks - there are lots of shots!! We ended up splitting it up for Brody. I guess California and Texas require different things, so Brody was going to need 6 to catch up. Yuck! He ended up with 4 today, and then he'll get the other two on his 5th birthday to be ready for Kindergarten. Ella only had 1 - lucky girl. She was REALLY sweet to Brody afterwards though - she bent down and kissed both his legs. I have some really loving kids...I hope it stays that way!
The stats:
Ella at 2 years:
weight: 28 lbs 2 oz (75%)
height: 36 in (95%)
head: way off the charts
Brody at 4 years
weight: 32 lbs 6 oz (15-20%) hooray! We are up from 3%!
height: 40 3/4 in (50-75%)
BMI: 3%
Monday, January 18, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I love seeing the growth and change at those dr. visits.
Post a Comment