Sunday, January 10, 2010

Two!

I can't believe how quickly our sweet Ella has gone from this tiny newborn:

to this one year old:

to this sassy two year old!

What a difference a year makes! When looking back at pictures I can't believe how much she's grown this year. We are still amazed that she has hair!

Some new things Ella can do:

* count to 10 (probably only her dad and I can understand it - but she can do it)

* sing her ABC's

* run, jump (sort of), climb!

* she loves to be mommy to her dolls, she loves to play trains with Brody and she is still mommy's side kick and likes to be involved with everything.

* she is very curious and a bit mischievieous these days

* VERY independent.

We love you Ella and we are excited to have a fun day celebrating your birthday!

3 comments:

with love, r said...

Happy Birthday Sweet Girl!!

Ryanne said...

So sweet! And looking back, yes, in AK we would always leave our sinks trickling water on super cold nights to keep them from freezing.

Erin said...

I can't believe she is 2!! Happy Birthday Ella!!