Saturday, January 2, 2010

San Antonio Children's Museum

On Tuesday we went into San Antonio. It was raining that day and turned out to be freezing! Luckily, our first stop was the Children's Museum and it was warm inside. The kids got to run around and see and do and touch whatever they wanted. I love that they have places like this!!
Brody driving a trolley
Brody milking a cow

Ella getting her teeth checked out by Dr. Daddy in the dental office
Brody got a chance to drive a front loader
Throwing balls in there ball exhibit - the tubes would suck them up into a bucket and once the bucket got full enough it would dump them out all over you - Ella loved it!
Ella and Brody riding in an airplane...Brody even took a turn piloting!
The kids at the HEB "mini" supermarket, doing there shopping.

2 comments:

Whitney said...

That looks like a really cute museum! I've been wanting to take Taelee to a place like that!

Natalie said...

We just went to the Dallas one last week. I am amazed how much they have for small kids to do. Looks like fun!