Saturday, January 24, 2009

"Blasketball"

Today we signed Brody up for his first "sport." Ive been really excited about this because not only do I think it will be hilarious - but my main objective is to wear him out! We signed him up for Blastball (which he innocently calls blasketball). It is pre t-ball. There is only one base and it honks when you hit it. The idea is to teach kids to run, hit, catch and throw. There is no scoring or positions and parents are on the field with there kids the whole time (just picture it - six three year olds and six parents all rushing for the ball). We just paid $35 for a spring full of entertaining Saturdays!

Brody is so excited. I guess we may have hyped up registration a little too much, because after it was done (which took about 2 minutes) he kept asking when he gets to make new friends and play "blasketball" And, to top it off...he got a football jersey warm up suit from my Aunt Lori for Christmas and he wore it today - so now he calls it his blasketball clothes. Stay tuned - Im sure the pictures will make you laugh! We think the games start in March or April but we aren't sure yet.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am looking forward to more blasketball!! Sounds like it will make for some really fun Saturdays.
Love,
Aunt Marilyn

Brooke and Aaron said...

That's hilarious! I love how the base honks. I need to get Emma into gymnastics or something to wear her out too!