

We spent Brody's birthday with my parents and Amy and Baby Aiden. We had dinner and Brody got to use the "red plate" for his special day. Its a family tradition of mine from growing up that we are incorporating into our family.

He is my "big boy" now - he has shown his growth by fighting us on wearing bibs and sitting in his booster seat! But, he sure is cute!

On Saturday we went to the Train Museum at Fair Park in Dallas. It was a fun activity to do with Brody and he LOVED seeing all the trains up close. He'd run from one to the next saying lets see more trains. He definitely has the concept of "more" - in the sense that after all his presents were opened he asked for more, and the next day he played with all his trains and brought me the catalog (aka his "card") and told me "I need more of these ones"

Big Trains...Little Boy

What little boy wouldn't love to climb all over under the trains?

Ella enjoyed the outing and has really taken off with her walking. She is assisted in the pic by my dad, but she is now walking all over the house and today at church she discovered how to squat down and then get back up by herself. She has been practicing all day.

I think this is the best picture we've had of the four of us ever - all smiles and looking at the camera. My hair is a bit wind-blown, but hey I'll take smiles over hair anyday.

Our happy birthday boy...We love you Brody!
6 comments:
Happy B-day Big guy!!!
We love the train cake you made for Brody.
I am so bummed! It looks like I went home a day too soon! You all look like you had a good time. Miss you and love you all!
We have the red special plate too but I always forget to use it on birthdays. Hopefully I can do better with that. What a fun birthday for Brody! Breakfast with Grandma and Dad sounded fun too! Cute family, Sarah.
The train park looks like so much fun....I need to take Drew there.
I LOVE the birthday pics--especially the trains and the family seated on one. It looks like a wonderful day.
Love,
Aunt Marilyn
Post a Comment