Saturday, January 10, 2009

Ella Turns One!

One Minute Old...One Day Old...One Week Old...One Month Old...One Year Old!

I can't believe my baby is already a year old! It seems to have gone by so fast, but at the same time we can't remember life without Ella. She was a very easy newborn, and has grown into a beautiful, spunky and serious little one year old. She is always on the move and is curious about everything she sees. She loves music and dancing and doesn't like carseats or diaper changes.
We celebrated her birthday today with my mom and dad, my sister Amy and her baby Aiden, and our family. We had lunch and played at Chuck E Cheese and then had cake and presents. She was much more fun to watch eat cake then Brody when he turned one. He didn't want to get messy at all, but Ella dove right in and enjoyed every bite!
The "after" cake picture

Ella's princess castle cake
The top layer with the "E" came off and became Ella's cake.

9 comments:

with love, r said...

Happy B-day Ella! Big girl doing big girl stuff!
We missed you guys while you were here. So sad.:(

Cindy said...

Wow! Of course it's her birthday. She is so grown up and so cute! Miss you--

Lindsey and Ben said...

I just realized that today was the 11th when we got to church and not the 10th. I thought that it was the 10th today! Sorry we didn't call yesterday! We will call her today! Happy Birthday Ella! cute pictures of her and I love the cake!

moosie said...

Happy Birthday Ella. The year went by too fast. Love to all of you. The kids are soooo cute. Bryan and Rhonda

Megan said...

Yippie! Happy B-Day Ella Bella! She's a cutie & may I say that I hope I look as beautiful as you do (in your Ella just born pic) the next time around?! You look so happy and pretty! My pics w/ Em look like I walked thru Hades on the way into the hospital! LOL! Your kids are so cute...love the big pic at the top of your blog too!

Lisa said...

Cute cake! Happy Birthday Ella!!!

Natalie said...

Oh my gosh! One year old! It went bY so fast! Well, it looks like she liked the cake!! Happy birthday Ella!

Brooke and Aaron said...

What a cute idea to have the top tier of the cake be Ella's own cake. Cute girl.

Anonymous said...

One is such a cool number! I love the pictures with the cake--too cute for words. Looks as if you may have an ambidextrian there.
Love,
Aunt Marilyn