
Ella giving cousin Aiden kisses during their visit

Other people might not appreciate how cute this is, but I took it close to midnight one night and you can see Brody asleep in one corner and he has tucked in Woody and Buzz with his favorite blankets in the other corner. He is the sweetest little boy! I am always finding Ella's dolls tucked in my bed.

Ella's serious face...sporting pig tails for the first time

We took this to match with one we have of Brody when he was one...see below...Ella is a lot more sturdy on her feet!


We LOVE the new hair bow Uncle David sent to us - the bigger the better! Thank you Uncle David!

This is what we expected when we went to bed last night and woke up to this morning...ICE!...we had another ice storm much worse than the first one (I think) I love the little icicles on the swing set

The swing looks like it is blurry in the photo but it is covered in ice - the ropes were all iced up too. Having never experienced anything like this before it was interesting to see what everything looked like. We haven't been able to use the swing set since Brandon finished it because it has been too cold. Not the greatest timing huh?

One of our A/C units outside covered in ice

This is a close up of the siding on our house - thousands of little icicles covered the side of the house facing north. My bathroom window had a sheet of ice over it...I wanted to touch it but was afraid it would break the whole window.

The street completely iced over. I was able to leave the house today - yeah! first time since going to church on Sunday. The kids and I are in much better spirits after a little outing!
3 comments:
OK, I have the sweetest nephew on the face of the planet! I know he loves Buzz and Woody, but I still can't watch Toy Story 2 with him again. Ella looks so much like you with the pigtails and the serious look, very cute! Yeah the ice doesn't look like much fun... we had the warm Santa Ana winds today:)Love you and miss you all!
This is in response to what you left on my blog:
You used to build me barbie cities in my room over the summers when you babysat me. You, me, and Amy would play for hours. You are/were very very good at playing so don't knock yourself. I still remember how fun it was.
Cute pictures of all the kids! The ice does not look fun, but at least it probablys feels like winter there!
Post a Comment