We took Miss Ella in on Monday for her one year check up. She is quite the drama queen - especially when it came to being weighed. Full on pouty face with head bent down hidden between her legs. The office staff all cracked up at her expressions, it really would be hard not too. She cried through the whole exam, but we did get it done. She weighed in at 19 lbs 14 oz (25%) - foward facing carseat here we come! She was 31 inches long (95%) which really surprised me. I didnt realize how tall she was. AND, of course there is the head. First measurement put her off the charts and jumping up like 10%, so the Dr. re-measured and the next measurement put her back down at the 95%, the same curve she has been on for awhile. She is growing well and even though it has only been a couple of days since her birthday I swear she seems so much older to me already.**Please note that per a grandfather's request, a more modest picture of Ella has replaced her previous bath photo (hopefully no weirdos have looked at my blog lately)
3 comments:
She is an exact image of her brother in that picture. Well except that she is a girl. Kiss that baby and we wish them both Happy Birthdays!!!
19 lbs 14 oz.??? Wow!!! I don't know about you, but it seems like the from 11 months- 12 months was a huge change in size and development.I am sure Miss Ella will be so happy to have her seat flipped. I know we can't wait!
Post a Comment