Its birthday time again at our house! More cake, more presents, more fun! I really am amazed that my baby boy is three already. I think about the night before he was born at that day and remember so many little things that aren't really that important (i.e. we all watched the 2-hour opener of season 4 of 24 right before leaving to check in at the hospital at midnight). It was such a fun day for us and completely overwhelming when he made his debut.
Birth (I won't share one with me in it, because unlike with Ella I did not look very good. 18 hours with constant fluids running in me made me look like a puffy marshmallow. These pictures are why I cared so much to make myself look good when having Ella. I learned the first time.)
At his first birthday party with his Great Grandpa Mullin
On his second birthday with his Grandma Burton. She took him to breakfast with his daddy because I had just had Ella.
At Ella's birthday on Saturday. He looks like such a little boy these days. He has just about lost all his "baby-ness"
Here are three silly things we LOVE about our Brody:
1 - If he were to be a TV character he would be Monk. He is very concerned about details, if his cup touches one table at the pool, he must travel around and have it touch EVERY table at the pool. Perhaps he has a slight case of OCD, but more likely he is a real good mix of his mom and dad.
2 - He is going through a phase right now where he kisses my hair. Don't know why, he just pulls some away from my head (gently) and kisses it...several times a day.
3 - This one is mildly gross...but still funny. He has been doing GREAT on the potty. He has a habit that after he goes #2 he will look at the toilet and tell us what letter it looks like. It is really funny, and we've seen A LOT of different letters.
More party pictures to come!
Birth (I won't share one with me in it, because unlike with Ella I did not look very good. 18 hours with constant fluids running in me made me look like a puffy marshmallow. These pictures are why I cared so much to make myself look good when having Ella. I learned the first time.)
At his first birthday party with his Great Grandpa Mullin
On his second birthday with his Grandma Burton. She took him to breakfast with his daddy because I had just had Ella.
At Ella's birthday on Saturday. He looks like such a little boy these days. He has just about lost all his "baby-ness"Here are three silly things we LOVE about our Brody:
1 - If he were to be a TV character he would be Monk. He is very concerned about details, if his cup touches one table at the pool, he must travel around and have it touch EVERY table at the pool. Perhaps he has a slight case of OCD, but more likely he is a real good mix of his mom and dad.
2 - He is going through a phase right now where he kisses my hair. Don't know why, he just pulls some away from my head (gently) and kisses it...several times a day.
3 - This one is mildly gross...but still funny. He has been doing GREAT on the potty. He has a habit that after he goes #2 he will look at the toilet and tell us what letter it looks like. It is really funny, and we've seen A LOT of different letters.
More party pictures to come!
3 comments:
Happy Birthday Brody! Avery is going to call you when she gets up from her nap. She has had school today and is now taking a nap! So we will talk to you soon!
I love that he would be Monk! That's so funny! Happy birthday Brody, hope he had a great day!
haha That is so funny about the letters! I am laughing so hard! Happy Birthday to both Brody and Ella! I can't believe they have grown so fast!
Post a Comment