Brandon and I were so happy when it turned out that Grandma and Grandpa Mullin's ward Halloween Party was on the very night we needed a babysitter. Aunt Stephanie was so sweet and came and picked up the kids and was their escort to their ward Halloween Party (Grandma and Grandpa are on the activities committee and were busy that night helping put on the bash). They had a great time and then went back to Grandma and Grandpa's that night for a sleepover. (This is the first time Brandon and I have had a night alone together since April 2007) We were excited! We went to a Halloween Party ourselves that night and came home watched a movie and slept in our ultra quiet house. Thanks again Grandpa and Grandma and Aunt Stephanie!
So...for Halloween this year the kids are:

Brody as Buzz Lightyear (costume was super easy...just bought at Walmart, but the inflatable jet packs were sold out everywhere! We ended up making his jetpack...sorry neighbors, he'll probably bang into a few cars while trick or treating!)
and Ella as Jessie (her costume is completely homemade, except for the boots - which was just a necessary expense for any cowgirl living in Texas) I love the cow chaps on her jeans...they are stitched across the thigh, but move on her legs...she might just wear them after Halloween
4 comments:
Oh my your kids are SO cute!! Love the costumes!
I love their costume! Do you sew then? Very talented.
I love the costumes...especially the Jessie costume!! I can't believe it's handmade I am sure people pay $60 for a costume that looks exactly the same!!
They look adorable!! Love, love, LOVE Ella's!
Post a Comment