Monday, October 25, 2010

Preschool Pumpkin Patch Fieldtrip

The preschoolers took a field trip to the pumpkin patch last week and the kids had a GREAT time wandering the field and posing for pictures with their favorite characters. We enjoyed bounce houses, a hay ride and a hay maze (which I did NOT like!)
Our growing kids

Tiggerific!

Brody in the little hay maze. I liked this one...afterwards Brody went into the "big" maze (for kids 12 and under - no adults) There are these big signs that say "supervise your kids" but the walls of the maze were so high I couldn't see him. I was freaking out...at the time he went in the maze Ella was lost...so I thought, great now I can't find either of my kids. A friend found Ella wandering and sad - so I at least had one kid. I finally started yelling for Brody and he popped up and I told him to climb over the wall and get out. Never again. It looked fun, but was too stressful.
My kids have been to pumpkin patches in years past, but this was too cute of a picture not to take.

Three of the preschoolers with their siblings...Alli, Ashlyn and Brody (with Henry & Ella on the hay bails)

On the hay ride



Doesn't her face just scream "Im mischievious"? She is lucky she is so cute...I think she knows that too!

2 comments:

Cindy said...

That looks like a lot of fun. The Pioneer Trek for Primary--what a great idea!

Cindy said...

ps: how did your peaches turn out?