Tonight was game #2. We were going into a 7:00pm game without a nap, so I was prepared for the same fiasco as Tuesday, however I was very surprised. He got right up there and on his first at bat he made contact and hit the ball pretty far on the third try. He is a really good runner, so getting to the base wasn't an issue. He really was trying to get the ball when they were in the field, but with so many boys it did make him cry. They decided to take turns running after the ball which worked out much better. Hit #2 he got it on the FIRST try!! Hooray!! I'd post pictures, but I forgot the camera.
Tonight was MUCH MUCH better & I think he enjoyed it more too. Now I feel less like I am a parent that is pushing there three year old into doing something they don't like.
Thursday, May 21, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I am glad that he did so well and that he is liking! That is awesome about paying off your car too! We did the same thing this month and it feels so good! No more payments on either car for us! It feels good!
Your garden looks great. Ella and Brody's antics crack me up...except for the patio scare! Yikes...I do exactly the same thing...picturing the worse scenario in my head.
Happy Belated Mother's Day. Awesome news on the car!! Lucky! The bank accounts for the kids is a great idea! What bank do you use?
Baseball...hilarious. Love the pictures of Brody rolling all around the field and blowing dandelions. Hee Hee.
Post a Comment