His First At Bat...
His Second At Bat...
He saw a train up close right when we got to the field. This very well could have been his favorite part.
He did okay fielding the first inning - getting in there with the other 10 boys trying to get to the ball.
But then he got bored. And just sat there.
He even wandered out to the field and sat there when his team was at bat. I think I heard the name Brody called out more than any other name - by both teams.
The situation digressed further...here he is laying in what is primarily weeds...
He spent some time blowing dandelions...
And ended the second (and last) inning in Grandpa's arms. He is a good sport for going along with his parents signing him up. He did tell me he wanted to play again - but not today.
3 comments:
OK. The picture of him watching the train is frame worthy{so are the others, but this one is classic}. Looks like tons of fun, wish we were there to see it. Maybe there will be a game during our visit?!Love you all!OXOXO
Hahaha. That's funny! Poor guy, he just rather play around with trains huh? I liked that you took pictures as things got worse! THat's awesome.
How cute, I love it! He is getting SO grown up! Miss you guys!
Post a Comment