It started snowing just before church started on Sunday and by Sunday School it had stuck on the ground and was beginning to pile up. The wards after us were even sent home early or cancelled all together because of the weather. (I was glad ours wasn't because I gave my first lesson and I wanted to have the experience over with!) I had never driven in snow so I got that experience driving home from church. I was super paranoid and the kids were extra loud talking about how they were going to throw snowballs and build a snow man. They were beyond excited to play outside in the snow when we got home.
We made Brody into a real life snowman
Ella eating the snow...is anyone surprised? I think not.
Brody said to me, "Mom, I have even better news then snow in the backyard...there is snow on the playground!"
Probably a borderline inappropriate photo for the web, but just too funny! Coppertone girl watch out :)
1 comment:
Bahahahahahaha!!! Love the butt crack picture!
Post a Comment