While all this was going on, poor Brandon was helping to clean up Brody who threw up in the hallway on our way to the class. (Secretly I was super glad that I had just taken Ella and rushed off to the class and didn't have to clean up throw up) We got threw a miserable few days with Brody and just as we were getting started on our first outing in public again the following Friday (including Ella's second class) Ella threw up in the car. BLAH! We've obviously had something going around, although we are **hoping** that all are on the mend and Ella doesn't have to miss any more classes...and I'd really like to be able to go out with out fear of my kids throwing up in public, or in my car.
Monday, January 31, 2011
Tiny Tutus
We used some birthday money to enroll Ella in a dance class with a couple of her little friends. She was so excited to wear her tutu the first day (aka Tinkerbell costume from Halloween 2009)

All the little girlies getting nice and limber for their dancing debuts.
Kicking her legs back. Ella loved hanging on the bar, but I think she really enjoyed strutting her stuff in front of a wall of mirrors.
"Scooping up flowers" or doing plies - whichever you'd like to call it
And the finally was jumping over a shark taped on the floor looking like a starfish. She loved the dance class! She even practiced during the week.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I hope everyone is one the mend now. Love the dance class pics.
Love, Aunt Marilyn
Post a Comment