Miss Ella turned 3 today! I don't know where the time has gone! Ella is a fun, energetic, mischieveious (as evidenced by previous post) and girly three year old. She is very nurturing and loves to be involved with whatever I'm doing. She loves princesses, dressing up, her dollhouse, Dora and babies. I couldn't get her to tell me what she wanted for dinner, she kept saying grapes, oranges and snow. The grapes and the oranges are definitely her faves, I think the snow was just a fad from yesterdays weather. Her favorite colors are pink and purple. She gets sad when Brody goes to school and she only wants mommy to read her bedtime stories. She sleeps great when she wants too, but she is a night traveller and she comes to our room a lot in the night saying "I need some snuggles" She loves to be tickled and to wrestle. She keeps our lives interesting and we can't imagine our family without her!
Monday, January 10, 2011
Happy Birthday Ella
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
OH, Sarah! The HAIR! Christine only did bangs, Natalie nothing. Mike cut Shaun's hair once to get gum out--while I was in the shower no less--but that was easy: just cut it all really shor into a buzz and let it grow back. But Ella. Now that's something to cry about.
PS: Knowing you, you will be fabulous in your new calling!
My girl was that same age when she did her first haircut. We've had to watch her ever since! What a wonderful wonderful Birthday she had. I bet you were exhausted!
Post a Comment