Tonight we participated in our community's Jingle Bell Rockin' Walk. A bunch of neighbors got together and we all had t-shirts (that were covered by jackets) and jingle bells and glo-necklaces and walked the streets of Providence looking at the Christmas lights. We stopped at one group of homes that has there houses all set to music and had hot cocoa and cookies. Grandma and Grandpa came along to join in the fun too. I think the highlight for the kids was throwing the necklaces and the chasing after them and doing it again, and again, and again. If I would change anything about the event for next year I would probably make it caroling along the way instead of just walking...but it was still fun to be out enjoying one of the nicer nights we've had in awhile.
Getting hooked up with the glowing necklaces and jingle bells to make noise along the way
Family picture before the start of the walk...I think Brandon needs a beanie
2 comments:
It's a cute one of the two of you too. :)
Great photo of the two of you. The whole thing looks like a lot of fun.
Love,
Aunt Marilyn
Post a Comment