
The beginnings of Frosty...made with magic Christmas snow just like Brody wanted

Miss Sassy Pants...still not a fan of the snow (except for eating it - which she did a lot of)

Brandon's snow angel

Putting on the finishing touches: Brody's sunglasses for eyes, a carrot for a nose, and the burnt cookies the neighbors gave us for a mouth. Oh...and Brody's magician hat I made last year for halloween as a hat. It had to be a magicians hat (per Brody)

Frosty the Snowman (or blob) the snow was so powdery we were having a hard time making defined snowballs. He is still standing in the back corner of our yard - sheltered from the sun. We shall see if he lives another day, we are all hoping so!
1 comment:
Frosty is adorable. I hope he lasts a bit. We have the good snowman snow--lots of rain last night, so it's pretty sticky now. Lots of ice, too, so driving is tricky. I think I like your snow better.
Love,
Aunt Marilyn
Post a Comment