Sunday, December 27, 2009

Last Day of Nursery!!

Brody FINALLY is moving on from the Nursery class at church to the Sunbeam class (the kids turning 4 during 2010) He is the oldest kid in the class so to me it feels like he has been in there forever! We've told him he is going to a new class but honestly I don't think he cares. As long as there is singing songs and snacks involved, I think he should be a pretty good kid. Hopefully...

Playing in Nursery on his first Sunday after he was 18 months old...

His first Nursery leaders. I think he was crying about having his picture taken - because he wasn't sad about being in Nursery.

Brody on his last Sunday in Nursery...
With his last set of Nursery Leaders - Mr. Troy and Miss Wendy.

1 comment:

Raechal said...

wow! He looks so grown up! You're such a good mom, taking pictures of his time in nursery! Syd started Primary today too, I think she liked it. It was a crack up watching all the new sunbeams in primary!