Friday, December 18, 2009
December 18th - Frosty the Snowman
All I could do today for a Christmas activity was turn on the Frosty movie. I got sick last night at about 3 am and by this afternoon I felt even more miserable. My kids must be pretty tough, because this stomach bug is no fun and they weren't complainers. And, I will just add that it would be nice if we could all have just gotten it over with at once instead of being teased with health for 2 days between each person getting sick. We are hoping it is OVER with now! Im off to resume my place on the couch...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Ooo. Get better soon!
Sad!! Get better soon! Let me know if you need anything.
I hope you are feeling better now! We had it two weeks ago and it took a whole week for it to move through all of us! It was a bummer but we are all good now. I hope you are all better now too!
Post a Comment