Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Snow Day!

We woke up to snow falling this morning! It was exciting for us...mostly because Brody has been praying for snow for the last couple of weeks...I realize there isn't a ton, and by the time we were outside it was back to cold rain that melted it quick, but for a few minutes we enjoyed it.


Ella was not a fan of being cold!

Standing over our snowman...

Not everything is bigger in Texas

3 comments:

Lisa said...

Hahahaha!! Love the last comment! Cute video, I love that you did that! Yay for snow!

Anonymous said...

Brody is much more excited about snow than I was on Monday. We got about the same amount you did--but ours is still here. Maybe today when it gets up to 40.

Love,
Aunt Marilyn

Cindy said...

So cute! I love all the things you do with the kids.