Luke Chapter 2, acted out with Little People. They retained some and were able to re-tell us the story. They definitely know that Christmas is Baby Jesus' birthday.
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
And now, for my second question. Is there an elephant in the manger scene? If Ella is enchanted with elephants (please don't let there be a pattern in this), then I think you should get one for your nativity. I love all the Christmas activity. Thanks for keeping me so updated on your ideas.
Aiden's nativity set should be here today! I am so excited to play with him. You do such a good job of teaching them about Christmas! Love, Amy PS your Christmas devotional book should get there today...there are some really neat stories in there the kids will like.
2 comments:
And now, for my second question. Is there an elephant in the manger scene? If Ella is enchanted with elephants (please don't let there be a pattern in this), then I think you should get one for your nativity.
I love all the Christmas activity. Thanks for keeping me so updated on your ideas.
Love,
Aunt Marilyn
Aiden's nativity set should be here today! I am so excited to play with him. You do such a good job of teaching them about Christmas! Love, Amy
PS your Christmas devotional book should get there today...there are some really neat stories in there the kids will like.
Post a Comment