
There aren't any pictures of the finished product yet - partly because they were wet, but mostly because shortly after this last picture was taken we discovered somewhere along the way Brody had gone #2 in his underwear. So, this led to clean up, a bath and then a mommy ready for the kidos to be in bed. It wasn't all bad though - at least he didn't pee on my bed again (he did that last night while my parents and I were in the other room eating dessert...I guess it was my punishment for not offering him any!) The night did have an upside - we decided to throw in Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer and I got to have Brody cuddle with me and fall asleep on me. It was nice, it probably hasn't happened in well over a year. I was due for a moment like that.Just a note in Brody's defense - he has done much better with potty training. We are in no way saying he is completely potty trained, BUT - until yesterday he hadn't had an accident in almost 2 weeks (with the exception of Thursday night...this is funny...I went to our wards Relief Society Christmas Enrichment and Brandon watched the kids and put them to bed. Friday morning I went in to get Brody and his lips were blue and his room was freezing. I didn't know what was going on, we had the heater turned up and he had blankets over him. Well, I sat on his bed and I noticed it was wet - he looks at me and says, "Did I pee?" Umm, yeah he had. I couldn't understand why he would have leaked so bad because we still put diapers on him at night. I found the answer real quick - no diaper. Daddy had forgot to put a diaper on him in all the chaos of getting the kids to bed. Poor kid had slept in pee sheets all night. Gross huh? Three loads of wash later - he is once again sleeping in a warm bed. I doubt Brandon will forget again!
3 comments:
Aw, poor little Brody! It's rough having to be potty trained but I think he's doing awesome!
Love the paint. I hope one of the future pics shows the finished products.
Love,
Aunt Marilyn
Oh man. Live and learn I guess. You have been doing so many fun christmas projects..It's so fun to see what you're up to.
Post a Comment