Friday, December 5, 2008

December 5th - Bass Pro Shop

There is a "Winter Wonderland" set up in Bass Pro Shop - an outdoor/sporting store near the airport - and today we ventured the cold weather and drove down with some friends to see all the fun. We knew Santa wouldn't be there, but really there description was a bit embellished. Ashlyn and I stood there asking ourselves, "Is this it?" It was a fun twenty minutes or so, but not necessarily worth the 45 minute drive to get there. Would I do it again - no, BUT, I am glad I tried it once.
Brody, Cayden and Camden looking at the electric train set (this was Brody's favorite)
Brody coloring the "American Express" - it has stuck and now every train is the American Express. I think we hit the phase of weird smiles and facial expressions!

Ella standing in front of the reindeer - more interested in eating the fake snow (which I think are chopped up grocery bags)
Our two kiddos in front of the indoor pond and waterfall that houses humongous bass
The kids playing with an arcade shooting game (right next to the display of Red Ryder BB guns)

No comments: