Tonight we read through the scripture story of the Saviors birth and "re-inacted" it with the Little People nativity set. Brody really picked up on the story and he can now tell us who is who. Ella didn't care, as long as she had something to chew on! I love Little People - especially this particular set. We also let Brody know that this was he and Ella's special nativity and that meant he could only play with his and he had to leave Mommy's alone. We'll see if it works - I've heard good things from others who have tried this.Thursday, December 4, 2008
December 4th - Christmas Story
Tonight we read through the scripture story of the Saviors birth and "re-inacted" it with the Little People nativity set. Brody really picked up on the story and he can now tell us who is who. Ella didn't care, as long as she had something to chew on! I love Little People - especially this particular set. We also let Brody know that this was he and Ella's special nativity and that meant he could only play with his and he had to leave Mommy's alone. We'll see if it works - I've heard good things from others who have tried this.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
What a good idea I think I need to invest in one too. Erika thinks she can play with my Willow Tree Nativity "dolls". It drives me nuts!!
I like the pics that you post for each day of december...And the crafts that you make are so nice and original....I'm going to copy you on someones(if that's ok with you)...Your kids are so cute and funny.
Post a Comment