
A much more enthusiastic Brody than last time!
Then we went to Prosper, Texas and went to Dieon Sanders house. We expected it to have more lights than it did, but it was still very pretty. I tried to take a picture but it was too dark - so I won't waste the time.
Then we went back to our favorite house from the other night. It was I think our favorite tonight too. The three neighbors did a GREAT job. The video in the upstairs window is just really cool & tonight Santa Claus himself was outside waving to all the people watching. Brody told us there was two Santas. It was really cute. We took some video - but this is my first time uploading video so I hope it works. Just ignore Brody in the background saying he wants to get out of the car.
2 comments:
That would defiantly be one of my favorites also! You have such fun things to do with the kids. Merry Christmas!
Glad you video-ed the houses... we missed that on our way home the other night. Can't wait to see you here in rainy California. I will talk to you later!
Mom (and Dad)
Post a Comment