Wednesday, December 17, 2008

December 17th - Frosty the Snowman & Deliveries

Today was another easy day as far as our Christmas activities go. I had planned other things to do, but we'll do them another day because I just didn't feel like it today. We did watch Frosty the Snowman and tonight we packaged up the sugar cookies and delivered them to some neighbors and home teaching families. Poor Brandon, I looked up addresses and thought I knew where I was going but 2 out of the 3 houses were wrong! We got these poor people excited about cookies and then didn't even give them to them. Oh well. It was funny though! Then we headed down to Sears to pick up the freezer that we bought for my mom and dad for Christmas. It was great! I bought it online, waited for my email, went to the store, scanned my barcode and they brought it out to my car. Wonderful service! We took it to Grandma and Grandpa, let the kids stay up late again playing and then came home and put them in bed.

No comments: