Monday, December 1, 2008

December 1st - Letter to Santa

Today we wrote but mostly drew a letter to Santa. Brody wanted to be sure that he had been a good boy - not a bad boy and that he wanted to give Santa his pumpkin tree. Im not sure what he meant, but I have a feeling he is blending his holidays. Last week he asked to go trick or treating and then last night he scolded Brandon for not saying Happy Thanksgiving. I think he really "gets it" when it comes to holidays just after they pass. He LOVES Santa and is excited for him to come bring presents. He has never cried on Santa's lap, but I think his sister will!

I also had the kids draw a snowman for a little project I am working on - a picture will hopefully follow soon!

1 comment:

Brooke and Aaron said...

That's so funny. Better late than never on understanding the holidays. It's a lot for a little mind to keep track of. I hope your kids like Santa. When we visited Santa this weekend Emma loved him and Heidi freaked out. It made for a funny picture though! Your house is so festive with that Christmas tree! So fun!!